Ofer For You (1)

Friday 19 September 2014

BBM Connect with Admin





Hello folks Admin Kunal Vohra here,  Sorry from my side as I am not updating daily because of busy schedule but I must say thanks to Saumya, who is doing everything perfectly to serve you better everyday. So after so many mails and feedback messages I have decided to share my BBM pin with all of our followers and readers.

If you have any query or need any help feel free to consult with me, Scan the QR code below and done, Direct connection with me. Till now I have served 1K+ individuals and proudly I can say, I have a very good feedback from all of them. Not writing much now here is the screenshot of QR code , feel free to contact me anytime...



Also rate us 5 so that we can keep the service running for you guys.

Very big thanks to Saumya who is taking care of this app very well as an author, If you can write any article or good in content writer or want to contribute, Simply ping saumya and she would let you know everything.


Regards
Kunal vohra
Director @ H2K Cyber Experts




No comments:

Post a Comment