Ofer For You (1)

Sunday 7 September 2014

Its Your Birthday!!! Google Would wish you.

By "Kunal Vohra", Director@H2K




In the advancement of technology, Most biggest brands of the IT world don't hesitate in coming in touch with their customers. They don't forget to wish you on your anniversary,birthday or if there is any big event of your life.

In the screenshot above I have shared a pic in which Google is wishing me Happy B'day as it's my B'day today.

Similar is the case with Twitter, G+, Facebook and all other big IT giants. This was the trend tarted by Facebook 2 years back and it turns a good thing all other giants capture the same things in their own platform.


Above is the screenshot of Google Search Bar. Same way Today Facebook,Twitter wished me and I thank them with the core of my heart :p .

They may listen me. HaHa.

Never the less, Today we are opening our Biggest research lab to serve us better. Keep supporting us.

Regards
Kunal Vohra
Birthday Boy

Want to wish him , Tap the Facebook Icon below and also you can use the feedback feature of The Hackers Street app in settings.



 Kunal Vohra


No comments:

Post a Comment