Ofer For You (1)

Sunday 21 December 2014

WhatsApp Bug Leads Community in loss(Reported by H2K)

Dear Readers,


It's been so long we haven't posted anything new here because if queries month. But with the end of the year team H2K brings a great way to hack WhatsApp account of your friends in just few minutes.


After successful report of Facebook bug its time for WhatsApp.


This is the bug reported by team H2K and accepted by WhatsApp community.


So, very first question is what this bug is doing?


Well it will swap expiry date of your account with any other WhatsApp account within minutes and you don't have to purchase service further.


We are sharing below as it is reported mailed by us to the community


Report:-
=>
Kunal Vohra
Nov 23 06:33


Dear Sir
Greetings Of The Day!!!
I have just discovered a bug in the WhatsApp. Suppose my account is
expiring tomorrow (*e.g. 24/12/14*) and I don't want to pay the money to
WhatsApp to renew my account. What I have to do, Simply I would use the *change
number* feature of my WhatsApp account. I would enter an existing and
active number of my friend which has any expiration date ( *e.g. 15/12/15*
). I would just ask the person to give me verification code. I would enter
that code and my account would be changed. Same way other person would
enter my number and follow the same procedure. Means now I am using my
friend's number and my friend is now using mine. After that both of us will
again change the number to it's normal. Now if we would see my account
expiry date is *15/12/15* and my friend's account expiry is *24/12/14. *Simply
it is voiding security of two customers and giving benefit to a hacker or
to a social expert. But for the time I am that social expert. My friend's
account is expiring soon. Please have a look on it and please let me know
on the successful fix of the bug. I can also provide the screenshot but as
I am using Lumia so those would be of no use, that's why I haven't attached
anything.


Regards
Kunal Vohra
Director@H2K



For future reference, your ticket ID for this request is: #16175535. To update, simply reply to this email.
This email is a service from WhatsApp Support. <=


Well WhatsApp don't pay bounty and Facebook refused to take this bug by replying " please report this issue directly to WhatsApp, we don't accept WhatsApp issue here".




Bug is successfully tested on all the available platform I.e. Windows, Android & iPhone.


bug is still in pending stateand needs to be fixed and WhatsApp refused to give any statement about its fixing.


so just try it enjoy it but we request don't misuse it.


Nice time guys. Keep hacking

No comments:

Post a Comment