Ofer For You (1)

Thursday 15 January 2015

Trying To Make Web A Safer Place – Kunal Vohra’s Story

India's biggest ENTREPRENEURSHIP magazine list our admin on it's magazine for the continuous efforts and achievements. 
Best Cyber Expert Award

Kunal Vohra, a young energetic entrepreneur is trying to make web a safe place for all the users. What started as a hobby for Kunal, turned into his passion and finally a venture. At just 19, Kunal is the founder of H2K: The Hackers Street. He is also one of the co-founders at Creative Tabs.
Kunal tells us, “I first got acquainted with my ability to hack when I was 12. I tried hacking into an Orkut account for one of my friends and it worked. From there I became interested in computers and hacking. Cyber Security has always been my area of interest and that’s how H2K: The Hackers Street happened.”
Read More:-
http://thecampusentrepreneur.com/trying-to-make-web-a-safer-place-kunal-vohras-story/

No comments:

Post a Comment