Ofer For You (1)

Tuesday 20 August 2013

uninor free gprs trick/hack first on net 30/4/2013









Join Our Cyber Army & Be A Part Of H2K  :- "Click Here"



YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS MOD WITH TWO SETTINGS..
apn :-uninor
homepage :-http://10.58.2.120
Proxy Server :-10.58.10.59
Port :-8080
OR
apn :-uninor
Proxy Server :-80.239.242.253
Port :-80
**************************

~ Uninor 2013 Trick ~
:::: ExcLusive and First on Net ::::
100% works in MH
SETTINGS :- Uninor MMS
FREE H0ST :- wap.myuninor.in




"Paise kya ped pe ugte hai? -Yes ! So use FreeCharge promocode R9RQVMY & get Rs.50 Instant Cashback on your next Mobile Recharge.  Redeem on :http://frch.in/refer. Code valid only once per debit/credit card & user."

Still Having Problem..!!! Connect with Admin Kunal Vohra
Download Our Official Android App & Get Free Internet
"The Hackers Street"
For Daily Updates




2 comments:

  1. I was гecommenԁeԁ thіs ωebsite by my cousin.
    I am nnot suгe whether thіs post is ωritten by hіm аs nobody else
    know ѕuсh ԁetailed abοut my
    dіfficulty. Yoou are amazing! Τhankѕ!

    Herе iѕ my homepage - Call of Duty Ghost Generator

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is not working in my samsung galaxy s duos please guide me

    ReplyDelete